Concrete Floor Repair
A home is meant to be a retreat of comfort and safety, yet when the very ground beneath your feet begins to crack and shift, it raises not only concern for your home’s aesthetics but also for the well-being of those inside it. At Mount Valley Foundation Services, we address these foundational concerns head-on. Leveraging our SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ technique, we utilize cutting-edge polyurethane foam injections to elevate and secure your concrete, reinforcing the safety and integrity of your living space.
Renowned across South Carolina and Western North Carolina for our concrete lifting expertise, we are the go-to specialists that homeowners rely on for not just repairs, but also for a commitment to customer satisfaction.
In this article, we’ll navigate you through the warning signs that your concrete is in distress, the advantages of timely repairs, and how our specialized approach stands as the premier safeguard for your home and serenity.
What is Concrete Floor Repair?
Concrete floor restoration is the process of repairing and strengthening floors inside your home that have become cracked, settled, or otherwise impaired.
We advise against short-term fixes like mudjacking or self-leveling concrete, as they often don’t get to the heart of the issue, setting you up for more damage and expensive fixes in the future.
Instead, we utilize advanced techniques such as concrete lifting, which addresses deeper problems like soil instability or too much moisture. This is done by injecting a special kind of light polyurethane foam under the concrete to fill up the empty spaces and bring the floor back up to level.
Our method goes beyond simple floor repair; it’s an integral part of a holistic approach to tackling underlying foundation issues and ensuring your home’s overall health. Should necessary foundation repair be at the root of your floor’s condition, we’re equipped with specialized solutions like slab piers, tailored to the unique environmental conditions of South Carolina and Western North Carolina.
Signs Your Home Needs Concrete Floor Repair
If you notice any of these signs on your concrete floors, repair is likely needed:
- Visible cracks in the concrete
- Sloping or uneven sections of the floor
- Hollow sounds when tapping on the floor
- Water pooling or dampness in specific areas
- Obvious gaps between walls and the floor
Recognizing the right time for concrete floor repair can greatly impact the durability and safety of your home. Contact Mount Valley Foundation Services at the first sign for these or other problems.
Is Concrete Floor Repair Necessary?
Indeed, addressing the issue of cracked and uneven concrete floors is crucial.
If left unattended, these compromised floors can worsen over time as underlying soil changes and moisture starts to seep through. The resulting effects could be hazardous, leading to increased tripping risks, further cracking, and potential structural concerns.
It’s wiser to act swiftly and repair these floors properly rather than relying on quick, temporary measures like mudjacking or DIY fixes, which may lead to more extensive and expensive damage down the road. At Mount Valley Foundation Services, we specialize in a concrete lifting technique that ensures the ground below your floor is firm and stable, offering a lasting resolution. In addition, we offer comprehensive solutions such as slab piers for foundational issues, ensuring a thorough approach from the ground up.
Choosing to repair your cracked and uneven concrete floors yields a multitude of advantages:
Ensuring a Safe Living Space
By lifting and reinforcing sagging concrete, we eradicate tripping risks, enhancing the safety of your dwelling for family and friends alike, and offering you a solid sense of security.
Revitalizing Your Floor’s Look
Through our specialized concrete lifting technique, we rectify the appearance of damaged and irregular floors, upgrading your home’s overall look and reviving the polished sheen of your concrete surfaces.
Boosting Your Home’s Market Value
Mending your concrete floors is a strategic move to safeguard your property’s worth. Well-maintained floors contribute to an appealing and flawless appearance, which can positively affect your home’s market price.
Providing a Durable Fix
The SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ foam system we utilize is tailored for concrete lifting, offering a dependable solution that outperforms simple DIY attempts and stands the test of time.
Select our trusted repair services and professional-grade products for comprehensive concrete floor restoration that endures.
How We Install Concrete Floor Repair
Here is the step-by-step process our experts use to repair concrete floors:
- Drill small, penny-sized holes in the affected areas of the concrete floor.
- Place injection ports in the drilled holes.
- Mix a two-part, closed-cell polymer foam.
- Inject foam through the ports beneath the slab.
- Allow foam to expand, fill voids, and cure within 15 minutes.
- Stabilize the slab floor and underlying soil.
- Remove the injection ports and patch the holes.
- Seal joints and cracks to prevent moisture damage.
- Schedule regular maintenance for your concrete floor to ensure lasting repairs.
Your home may instead require foundation repair solutions. Visit our Slab Pier page to learn more about the pier installation process.
With years of expertise, our committed crews possess the necessary knowledge to accurately evaluate and fix the concrete floors in your home. Rest assured, opting for our team guarantees a top-notch installation experience.
Why Our Floor Repair is the Best Choice for Your Home
Mount Valley Foundation Services distinguishes its SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system in the arena of concrete floor repair with the following features:
- Exceptional Exactness: The SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ technique is renowned for its exceptional precision in the elevation and stabilization of concrete floors.
- Efficient Operations: Our method requires no large machinery or deep excavation, streamlining the entire process.
- Superior Lightweight Composition: The foam we utilize is substantially lighter than traditional materials used in mudjacking or slab re-pouring.
- Immediate Effectiveness: Our repair material cures within 15 minutes, offering efficiency and reducing any inconvenience.
- Lasting Resilience: Our system is robust against environmental elements, ensuring an enduring repair solution.
- Adaptable for Various Surfaces: Designed to accommodate diverse concrete conditions, our system is versatile and customizable to your unique repair needs.
- Eco-Conscious Choice: We are committed to using materials that are safe for the environment, avoiding any potential harm to your soil or indoor space.
- Flawless Finish: The completed repairs are designed to integrate perfectly with your existing surroundings for an aesthetically pleasing restoration.
- Commitment to Superiority: We uphold a commitment to quality, backed by regular maintenance checks for sustained superior performance.
Choosing Mount Valley Foundation Services means investing in a crucial enhancement for your home’s longevity and safety, with the assurance of quality repairs on your first approach.
Contact Mount Valley Foundation Services for Concrete Floor Repair Today!
If you notice your concrete floors are cracked, sunken, or uneven, contact our team at Mount Valley Foundation Services can help. We stand ready to schedule your free inspections and no-obligation repair estimate. During your free consult, our technicians will inspect your floors and suggest the best repair plan to fix and prevent further damage.
Homeowners throughout South Carolina and Western North Carolina rely on us for our steadfast customer support and superior solutions, as we have been the preferred specialist for many years. At Mount Valley Foundation Services, we are committed to providing top-notch service. Elevate your home with the industry’s finest and allow us to reinstate safety and comfort in your living environment.
Sidewalks, driveways, and concrete slabs are just a few areas in your home that may not receive a lot of attention but can become extremely hazardous if not taken care of. Concrete slabs will shift with time causing cracks, gaps, and uneven surfaces. These uneven surfaces can be the cause of many different problems for […]
Concrete Block Wall Cracks: Understanding the different types of cracks in your home, how to fix them, and when to get help fast
Last Modified Date:
Explore more solutions
53 N Market St, Suite 5
Asheville, NC 28801
630 Ellis Street, Suite 2-B
Augusta, GA 30901
1850 Ashley River Rd
Charleston, SC 29407
2110 Commerce Drive
Cayce, SC 29033
1704 N. Oak Street, Suite 3
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577